3-Level Architectural Oasis
Architectural oasis located on a quiet corner lot North of Montana-—just moments from restaurants & the beach. Steel, wood & glass set the stage for serene living tucked behind privacy walls & hedges. Clean lines & crisp details transport you to calm luxury. Built & designed by architectural artist Mario Romano; crafted for beauty, lifestyle & energy conservation. Three levels enhance this home’s versatility allowing for private spaces, formal gatherings & countless casual entertaining options! Bleached oak hardwood, skylights, Fleetwood pocket doors, great art walls & hand-selected designer finishes. 4 bedrooms upstairs enjoying treetop views, plus 2 additional bedrooms on the lower levels help create an ideal floor plan. “Front” & “back” yards, hidden from the street behind walls & landscaping, allow for outdoor living & entertainment spaces. An elevator service all floors topped at the roof deck surrounded by mountain, sunset & palm tree views. Reflecting the idealized Santa Monica lifestyle this architectural truly allows for life in art.
• Architecturally designed and built by Mario Romano in 2012.
• 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bath
• Surrounded by walls and hedges with a secured entry and 9-camera video surveillance system.
• “SunPower” Solar panels aid in electricity usage.
• Energy conscience passive cooling plan.
• Solar thermal radiant heat throughout.
• Water heating supported by solar thermal and Takagi tankless water heater.
• Wired for electric car charging system in the garage.
• All four floors served by an elevator.
• Open central “floating” staircase anchors the home lending a sense of openness to each level.
• Living room with fireplace and mounted 70 inch TV. Fleetwood doors open to a covered entertaining patio. Grassy lawn and a succulent garden bordered by bamboo and privacy landscaping.
• Sleek and open white kitchen with Gaggenau appliances and custom designed pantry and cupboard space.
• Large dining room with built-ins and wine fridge opens to BBQ patio.
• Lovely breakfast room with mounted TV.
• Sunny family room/playroom/office with mounted TV opens to second grassy yard surrounded by privacy hedges.
• Ideal office space or bedroom with mounted TV, direct access, and private garden sitting area.
• Sumptuous guest bath with designer wall coverings and fixtures plus additional ¾ bath.
• 4 bedrooms, 2.75 baths. Mounted TVs, floating “drop ceilings” and strategically placed high windows allow for plenty of natural light and privacy.
• Central air conditioning serves the upper level.
• Sophisticated master suite features high ceilings, a wall of custom closet space and is filled with natural light. Mounted TV and a large private outdoor lounge create a haven within the home.
• Luxurious master bathroom with double sinks, soaking tub, rain shower, mounted TV and fully appointed walk-in closet benefit from natural light through the skylights above.
• Fourth level rooftop deck encircled by bench seating with a built-in awning. Enjoy the warm Santa Monica evenings surrounded by views of the mountains and palm trees while taking in the sunset.
• Natural light enhances this large lower level and allows for flexible uses.
• Dark stained polished concrete floors.
• Media/game room with huge mounted 80 inch TV is also wired for a projector. Wet bar with beverage fridge.
• Climate and humidity controlled wine cellar and tasting room holds appx. 3,000 bottles of wine.
• 1 bedroom + ¾ bath plus guest bath
• Additional room with mounted TV is the perfect gym, etc.
• Large laundry room with folding area and sink.