Many of my clients have commented on how it seems like our Partners Trust Company is really taking off and dominating.
We’ve pulled some stats in our top 3 areas as of May 17th, 2013 and below are the tables and graphs (click the graph or table to zoom-in).
- We are #2 in Sales Volume.
- We’ve represented the seller more times than the #1 national company.
- Fewer DOM (days on market) for our sellers.
- High Average Sold Price with about half the number of producing agents!
In Pacific Palisades:
- We are #4 in Sales Volume.
- Our DOM is faster than #1, #2, or #3.
- Higher Average Sold Price with yet again a far fewer agents than the competition.
In Santa Monica:
- We are #2 as a company. #1 of course in 90402
- We are closing transactions faster than the competition
- Highest Average Selling Price than anyone else in the top 10!
New Listings this Week
604 21st Pl. – 3bd + 2ba. $2,749,950. Gillette’s Regent Square 60X149 (8,949 sq ft lot). House is 1,714 sq. ft. Land Value.
New Sales this Week
804 Woodacres Rd. – 5bd + 4.5ba. $5,950,000. Nearly an acre, though not all flat, of private and serene grounds at the end of a cul-de-sac. North of San Vicente Blvd.
308 21st Pl. – 5bd + 5.5ba. $4,695,000. British Colonial home built in 2002. Apx. 4,705sq. ft. of interior space. Light and bright with a beautiful grassy yard with a pool. Last sold in November of 2000 for $2,975,000.
739 23rd St. – 5bd + 5ba. $4,095,000. Modern Mediterranean 5,401 sq. ft on a large 8,700 sq. ft. lot. 4 bedrooms up. Last sold September 2009 for $3,200,000 and rumored to be sold this time for $3.9M.
334 20th St. – 4bd + 3.5ba. $3,898,000. 1927 Spanish, nicely updated finishes throughout. Apx. 4,068 sq. ft. of interior space. Last sold in April of 2005 for $3,590,000.
401 18th St. – 4bd + 4.5ba. $3,595,000. Very architectural. High ceilings, 2 bedrooms up and 2 bedrooms down plus a detached guest house with bath.
Closed Deals this Week
549 9th St. – 5bd + 4ba. $3,125,000. Sold in 27 days.
Pence Hathorn Silver Active Properties:
465 25th St. – 5bd + 5.5ba – $4,295,000
168 S. Medio – 5bd + 3.5ba – $4,100,000
471 16th St. – 4bd + 4ba – $3,295,000
858 19th St #1. – 3bd + 3.5ba – $1,749,000
1423 10th St. – 4-Plex – $1,295,000
1309 Arizona Ave. – 1bd + 1ba – $1,195,000
1224 Thayer Ave. #102 – 3bd + 2.75ba – $1,195,000
Search for more homes, see real time analytics and learn about the North Santa Monica / North of Montana
Ave community on our North of Montana blog. Add your comments (scroll down to the “Add Your Comment” section) and read other blogs. And please call my mobile phone (310) 924-4014 with any questions.